The Benefits Of Acupuncture Are Substantial
One of the big benefits of acupuncture is in the area of pain relief. When your acupuncture body points
are stimulated by the insertion of needles, signals are transmitted to your brain which results in
the release of endorphins. Endorphins are your body's natural pain killers which are effective in treating things
like back pain, arthritis and other pain associated ailments.
Another one of the benefits of acupuncture is in the reduction of anxiety, stress, and depression.
Most diseases can be traced to high cortisol levels which are the result of high stress. So one of
the big benefits of acupuncture, reduced stress, actually results in preventing many illnesses.
Some of the other benefits of acupuncture are listed below:
One of my favorite benefits of acupuncture is that there are no dangerous acupuncture side effects
that many prescription medications have.
- Inflammation reduction
- Increase in immune system function
- Increase in your circulation which is good for your blood pressure
- Better nerve conduction
- Muscle relaxation
- Speeds recovery from paralysis
- Stimulates tissue repair
- Generates an overall feeling of well being
Acupuncture Is Used To Treat Many Common Conditions
Another great thing about needling your acupuncture body points is that this one treatment can be
used to treat an endless variety of conditions. Practitioners know which acupuncture points to
stimulate to treat all kinds of different conditions. Just some of these treatments are listed below:
As you can see, the benefits of acupuncture are pretty substantial. And there are virtually no
side effects to worry about. It is no wonder that as more and more people in the US find out what
people in other parts of the world have known for centuries, that they decide to take advantage of
the huge benefits of acupuncture.
- Acupucture weight loss treatments - control feelings of hunger and fullness.
- Acupuncture infertility treatments - decrease stress, correct hormonal imbalances or circulatory problems.
- Acupuncture facelift treatments - fewer wrinkles, erase fine lines, reduce deeper lines and sagginess, clear or reduce age spots, lift droopy eyelids.
- Acupuncture and depression treatments - strengthens your body to reduce your symptoms
- Acupuncture for arthritis treatments - relieves pain, stiffnees and swelling in the joints
- Acupuncture for smoking cessation - helps with nicotine withdrawal
- Acupuncture migraine treatments - works to prevent future migraines by reducing stress and muscle tension
- Acupuncture and insomnia treatments - helps to reset the biological clock
- Acupuncture for acne treatments - works on the underlying factors that cause acne
- Acupuncture cancer treatments - helps relieve treatment symptoms such as pain and
nausea. Is also used to bring the body back into perfect balance which helps in the battle against cancer
- Acupuncture for high blood pressure treatments - also promotes healing of other heart related conditions
- Acupuncture for sciatica treatments - enhances blood circulation in affected area which
relaxes the muscles and reduces pain. Proper circulation is the key to having healthy tissue which prevents
- Sports type injuries - Suppresses inflammation and swelling fast
- Irritable Bowel Syndrom (IBS) - Most cases can be cured by balancing the autonomic
nervous system which gets out of balance by stress
- Allergies - Can drastically reduce and sometimes eliminate your allergic reactions
- and many more ...
Return from this 'Benefits of Acupuncture' page to the 'Asthma Acupuncture' page.
Go from this 'Benefits of Acupuncture' page to the 'Home' page.