Following is a list of some of the homeopathy remedies for asthma that are used in the process of
stimulating and strengthening your body to eliminate your asthma symptoms and causes:
- Aconitum - use when you begin to have an asthmatic breathing episode, when there are
feelings of fear, anxiety, and restlessness present.
- Antimonium tart - this is given to children with a rattling cough who are unable to get rid of the
gunk in their lungs and airways. Their condition might have been set off by being annoyed or mad. They
feel weak and drowsy and are worse early in the morning about four a.m. They would rather sit up than
lie down and they are also restless and irritable. They are cold but don't want a warm room. They want
a cold room with the windows open.
- Arsenicum album - this is one of the homeopathy remedies for asthma given when you have dry wheezing
that turns into a cough that brings out a frothy, whitish liquid. You might also be exhausted, restless
and anxious. It is harder to breath when you are lying down and these symptoms seem to be worse just
after midnight. You might be cold with chest pain and feel heat in your head. Warmth might be comforting.
- Blatta Orientalis - this homeopathy remedy is for an acute asthma attack. It provides immediate help
which should then be followed up with a more permanent solution.
- Chamomilla - for when you have a dry irritating cough that might have been brought on after having a
tantrum or becoming overexcited and angry. Your asthma symptoms seem to be worse in the evening after 9 p.m.
You might be hypersensitive leading to irritability and agitation. Children seem to breathe better if they
tilt their head back and they calm down somewhat if they are carried.
- Ipecac - for children who are nauseous with a loose cough and who are not able to expectorate, Ipecac
is a good choice for the homeopathy remedy. They have wheezing and mucus that mixed with blood. Throwing
up helps a little because they get rid of some of the mucus. Any kind of motion is very aggravating as well
as hot humid weather.
- Lobelia - as far as homeopathic remedies for asthma go, this one is for children who have nausea and
vomiting along with their asthmatic breathing difficulties. Their symptoms get worse with exposure to cold.
They might feel a weakness in their stomach and a lump in their chest.Just before their symptoms show up,
they have prickling sensations all over their body.
- Natrum sulphuricum - used when asthma attacks are the result of exposure to mold and dampness. Your
chest might feel extremely weak and wheezing is aggravated by any kind of exertion. Your asthma symptoms
seem to be worse early in the morning.
- Nux vomica - this homeopathic remedy for asthma is used when an asthma attack is accompanied by a
tense, constricted feeling in the chest. There might also be a pressure in the stomach with symptoms being worse in the morning. Too much in the form of stimulants, alcohol, sugar, or spicy foods can be the trigger for these symptoms. Irritability, impatience, and chilliness are also present.
- Pulsatilla - when eating rich food or getting too warm causes you to start wheezing is when pulsatilla
is recommended. Your coughing also brings up yellow colored gunk accompanied by gagging and choking.
Cool fresh air helps the tightness in your chest which seems to be worse in late evenings. Children
tend to be emotional and want a lot of attention.
- Spongia tosta - the last of the homeopathic remedies for asthma in our list is used for when a very
hard or barking cough accompanies an asthma attack. Breathing is labored and not much gunk is present.
These asthma symptoms usually start when you are asleep.
The Goal Of All Homeopathy Remedies
The goal of all homeopathy remedies is to gently boost the natural energies of your own body, to strengthen
your own immune system, so that your healing can begin from within. And this can be accomplished without
any dangerous side effects. So if you are looking to get rid of your asthma symptoms once and for all,
consider using homeopathic remedies for asthma.
Remember, these homeopathy remedies for asthma are recommended while under the care of a homeopathic
professional qualified in their use for best results.
If you need help finding a licensed homeopathic practitioner in the US you can try the:
American Institute of Homeopathy
Return from this 'Homeopathy Remedies' page to the Homeopathic Treatment for Asthma page.
Go from this 'Homeopathy Remedies' page to the 'Home' page.
Natural Cures For Asthma That Work
Dramatic Asthma Relief Report
- You will be able to breathe deeply and naturally again.
- You will no longer need your asthma drugs and their dangerous side effects.
- Your entire respiratory system will continue to be strengthened
- You will be able to forget about when the next dangerous asthma attack will happen
- You will be free from all of your asthma symptoms
- You will feel great while enjoying a healthy active lifestyle
- You can stop wasting so much money on ineffective drugs and doctor/hospital visits
Cure Your Asthma In One Week
- Yes you can become naturally free from asthma, sinus, and allergy symptoms and be able
to breathe easily, calmly and in a natural, relaxed way.
- You can become free of your asthma medications and their side effects.
- You will be able to sleep right through the night and wake up full of energy.
- You will get a renewed love and zest for life again.
- You will now have the power to make positive changes in your health and your life.
- You will no longer have to watch a loved one struggle for breath.
- You will have lots of extra cash that you used to spend on drugs and doctor visits.